Wednesday, November 10, 2010

chickened out

so I was going to ask my co-worker out but I chickened out. we're friends on facebook. maybe I'll do it there. *snerk* I went to high school with one of his cousins and she’s friends with my cousins. How weird it that? such a small world!

Downey/Warren football game on Thursday. I’m going. I haven’t been to a football game in years! Before the game will be In N Out. Just dawned on me that I’m going to miss some of Thursday CBS night (The Big Bang Theory, $#*! My Dad Says, CSI and The Mentalist). The game starts at 7 pm and since this is a rivalry game (and sure to be good) it probably won’t be over until 930 or 10 pm.

time for bed. before that I have to take the trash out *grumbles*. then eat the last of the ice cream (my dad wanted it, whatever) and go to bed. 4 day weekend!

No comments: