Thursday, November 18, 2010

omg I'm dying (not literally but freaking out)

So September of last year I met this guy on a dating site. Kind of hit it off and he suggested we meet up. Sure. I even missed Dancing with the Stars to meet him! He was a good kisser, but then ya know. Just no. and he kind of did a jerky thing. That was the end of that.

Earlier this year (maybe 5 or 6 months ago?) he sent me a message. Basically “hi, remember me? here’s my number again if you want to hook up.” I responded back. “hey how’s it going. I’m good”...and that was the end of that.

Here’s where the whole “omg I’m dying…” comes in. I got a new job (a month ago tomorrow!) and there was a guy there who caught my eye. I remembered his name from introductions so I looked him up on facebook. Interesting, we had a friend in common. A girl I went to high school with (who was also friends with my “cousins”). A few weeks go by and I decide to add him (and another girl we work with). Both add me back and more and more I’m finding these things we (me and the guy) kind of have in common.

Today I do some browsing (stalking?) on his page…mostly looking at pictures (I like drummers) and winding my way through other pages and get to this one page. Not much is shown, but I see the friends section. Someone catches my eye. OMG No way! It can’t be?! IT IS! IT’S THE GUY I MET UP WITH LAST SEPTEMBER (2010)! The guy I work with is friends with the brother of the guy I met on the dating site!

OMG I’M FREAKING OUT MAN!

SMALL WORLD! Downey you are too small for me!

No comments: