Wednesday, July 1, 2009

cross your fingers ya'll

I'm applying for another job!

I'm finally getting tired of being at home 5 days a week that I searched some local school districts to see if they're hiring and one I checked (Paramount Unified) is hiring! I'm sure it's going to be a lot more than who were applying at WalGreens that's for sure.

The position I'm applying for is School Office Assistant. If I read the site right, that position is going to hire 3 people: 2 positions at 8 hours per day; 11 months per year and 1 position at 3 hours per day; 10 months per year. I'd be happy with either! Working 5 days a week, whether its 8 hrs a day or 3 hrs a day is still working and I KNOW it won't be like how it is at the church. ALSO the pay is pretty good! 8 hours per day/11 months $2,507 - $3,055 per month - 3 hours per day/10 months $940 - $1,146 per month.

Just realized that while the listing was posted on the 28th of June and that's not that many days ago, that's plenty of time for enough people to see, fill out applications and turn them in. I need to get on the ball!

Checking other school districts though. I want to apply to as many as I can.

Random: suddenly, I'm not as tired as I usually am this time of day

No comments: