Saturday, July 18, 2009

oh gosh, I'm dragging

at work right now. been on the go go go since 8 am. I know that's not too long ago, but I was up until 2 am or something, then I had to lug boxes around and the heat isn't helping...it's just making me more tired.

Friday I finally got a storage unit. I was up until 1 am telling my dad which boxes in the garage were mine (there's still 1 more buried deep), then I couldn't go to sleep once I was done with that so I washed more dishes, finally went to sleep and at 8 am my dad woke me up. it felt like I had JUST fallen asleep, but I got up at 6 am when my cat was thisclose to my face meowing. gave her the rest of her dry food (I have to pick up more b4 going home), fresh water and I closed my bedroom door to go back to sleep.

By 815 my dad and I were at storage putting my stuff in my unit (which btw is the size of my closet! lol), he cleaned out his unit and by 915 we were back home. Thought my mom was going to return something to Kmart but she decided to do it tomorrow since she doesn't have to work, dad and I made some other stops before finally arriving at the church at 1015.

He's supposed to be doing the lawn, but I don't hear any machines going. I hope he's not still reading the news paper. we have to be back to take my mom to work by 1 pm and I need to get the cat some food.

OH! Yesterday my mom bought my this cute dress from Kmart! It was originally $26.99 but there was 60% discount (30% on the particular dress then another 30% store-wide)!! Hello! I'd like to go back with her and maybe get a couple more dresses! She also got me some hair dye and said if she didn't have to work today she'd do my hair, but thats not going to happen now, so I'll have to wait until next week (I want to wear the dress w/my freshly dyed hair lol)

I'm sure there's probably other stuff I could go into, but I need to see what my dad is doing (he has 1 1/2 hrs b4 we have to leave) and I need to finish my work!

No comments: