Friday, July 24, 2009

who am I? Lizet Elaine!

sorry, currently watching Drumline and Petey Pablo was just "singing"

Like I expected, I got a testing invitation letter from the school district I applied to 2 weeks ago. my testing date is July 28th at 1045 am. I'm confident I'll pass. Only applicants who pass the test and score within the top 30 are invited back for more testing/interviews. I do fine when it comes to testing, it's the interviews I balk at.

I dyed my hair today (Thursday). with the lighting in the apartment I can't tell if I got the desired color, but my mom says it's a reddish brown. I was going for more of a red over brown, but I do know it's lighter.

one of my cousins is having her sweet 16 on Saturday. our grandmother said I was invited but I haven't gotten an invitation or a call about it so idk what's going on. I do have a dress out in case I get a call the day of inviting me to it (it's happened that way before)

I've been invited to like 4 baby showers (for cousins) and I have gifts (hand made blanket from my mom) but no paper invites. so I'm uber confused about what's going on. word of mouth invite used to be fine, but with how this part of my family is, i'd much rather have a paper/electronic invite.

umm yeah, that's everything I guess. Got work in the morning (Friday) and my sister asked me to type up some papers for her and will pick them up before she goes to work. this means I have to be up 3 hours earlier than I usually am :(

No comments: