Monday, July 27, 2009

I see cute brothers

Tuesday I test for the school office assistant position i applied for. i wish it wasn't past the 2 yr mark since the last time i applied or i would use the results from that test. i had to have been in the top 30 back then because I was called for an interview (which i sucked at). oh well. this gets me out of the apartment and the testing keeps the stuff fresh in my head so both are a plus.

for the longest time I've been telling my mom how her china was mine and I was going to take it when I move (my brother & sister don't 'deserve' it because they aren't here to clean it) and she keeps saying "I know I know". well today (Monday) I took some stuff to storage and she gave me boxed dishes (they'd never been used!) and some other bowls (and when she finds them, some silverware) and they are mine as well. yay! I don't have to go shopping for dishes (or a china cabinet) when i move.

downloaded the first 6 episodes of season 1 of SPN and will watch them this week. I can't wait.

gonna shower now. I want to watch the pilot episode of SPN and be "in bed" by 1 am so I get plenty of sleep.

eta
I'm really starting at this late, but that's better than nothing, right?

My tv watching plan for the rest of summer to the end of year: watch at least one season of "it" tv shows.

On my list so far is:
Supernatural
One Tree Hill
Moonlight
Merlin (I know it's currently on NBC but it's almost always on opposite something I want to see on PBS)
True Blood
Heroes

I KNOW there are more, but I'm completely drawing a blank as to what they are!

comment me with a tv show you think I should check out and I'll add it to my list
commenter beware: should I find full time work, who knows when I'll get a chance to watch these shows. :(

No comments: