Sunday, June 6, 2010

Success!

now that Sunday is pretty much over, I can say that the 35th anniversary concert at my church was very nice. the choir sang to an audience of about 30 people, there were 2 duets and 2 solos (I did a solo!!) and after a dessert reception.

It was also the Pastor's wife's 83rd birthday! so we surprised her with a pineapple upside down cake. She loved it! She also thought that we forgot her birthday because we didn't sing happy birthday during the morning service, but did at the concert.

Tomorrow evening is the set up for the Primary Election that's on Tuesday. I like working the election. For like 16 hours of work I get nearly $275! That's either going to go towards getting my passport (possible cruise at the end of the year!) or towards bills (boo!) or shopping (yay) or savings (yay?)

I need to go soak my feet and either put on a movie or do some reading for class. I have a midterm on Tuesday and oops that's the day of the election so I'll have to do it Monday night! No biggie...though I probably should have e-mailed the instructor to let him know *shrugs* oh well.

No comments: