Saturday, December 25, 2010

Friday Five!

Friday Five

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  1. Do you celebrate the religious aspect of Christmas or the commercial aspect of Christmas? Both and neither at the same time.
  2. What's your favorite activity to celebrate the holidays? (i.e. baking goodies, making ornaments, etc.) My favorites come in bursts - I seem to get bored easily
  3. Would you rather give or receive? both
  4. What is the gift you are most anxious to give this holiday season and who is it for? What makes is so special? There isn’t really one I’m most anxious to give, but the most expensive one is going to my sister...so I’m maybe anxious to see her reaction.
  5. What is the most memorable gift you have ever gotten for Christmas? Why did it stand out more compared to other ones? Sadly, there hasn’t been one that has stuck out in my mind. I get a lot of stuff I have no place for (despite people asking me what I want and paying no attention to that?) so my room now looks like a storage closet...and I have to get a bigger storage unit I can go through everything and see what gets donated and what gets trashed altogether.

No comments: