Friday, December 3, 2010

UGH

I'm slightly very angry with my online school.

I had an assignment due Wednesday and one due Thursday and I can't access them. The Wednesday one I found out about in time to e-mail my advisor and teacher but when they fixed the problem, they made it to where I couldn't fill out the paper (it's a pdf file that should allow for the forms to be filled out and saved) and then the assignment that was due Thursday, well that was partly my fault for not checking the syllabus to see that I had one due, but when I found out I promptly went to download it...and I can't access it period.

This is going to be a class that I'm probably going to get the lowest grade in, but I have e-mails showing how I contacted people but nothing was seemingly done about it. I might have to redo the class at a later date.

but in other news...I watched The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and it was HILARIOUS! I had problems with this from the get go (different actress playing Evie and it was a bit of a shock to see Alex grown up) but it was more funny than anything...and it took a while to get to the action stuff.

Went to Target and bought 3 movies (they were $5 a piece! couldn’t pass that up). The Lost Boys, Interview with the Vampire and Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium. I wanted to watch Interview with the Vampire by my mom claimed it first. Geez what ever happened to the OWNER getting first dibs?! So that’s when I watched the Mummy movie. Now I’m probably going to watch Percy Jackson.

Speaking of Percy Jackson...or at least the author of the book - Rick Riordan, on Monday I checked out a new book of his - The Red Pyramid. It’s a new series, much like Percy Jackson, but this one deals with Egyptian mythology. I’m 7.5 chapters in and there’s 41 chapters. I have until December 20th to finish it. Hoping if necessary I can renew it but that’ll only happen if no one else has put a hold on the book eta it looks like there’s a hold on the book so I might not get to renew it. and apparently I wasn’t the only one to check out the book on Monday. 3 copies of the book are due on the 20th. so there could be hope for me renewing...if I have to.

No comments: