Friday, December 17, 2010

How early is too early?

I’m supposed to go to Florida May 16-20 (return date is still being worked out) and I’ve been looking at airline prices (one-way is so much cheaper than round trip!) for the last few weeks and I kind of want to get my tickets before 1) they go up super high and 2) before I no longer have the income from the working for the city (I’m freaking out thinking I won’t have this job come the beginning of 2011).

For one way, tickets are hovering around $200 including taxes and fees (but not including luggage fees UGH)

I also need spending money. I can’t believe I’m going to utter this, but probably $400 in spending for 3 days. Yeah, crazy, I know, but it’s Florida. and I’m going to be in Orlando for like a day. and Marissa said we’d be passing by Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park and pictures!!

Thursday was the Library’s holiday party. I was awake with enough time to call and ask if I could still go (since I’m on “disability”) but honestly, I didn’t feel like it. Now I’m kind of regretting it. I heard at past parties there were games/raffles with some pretty awesome prizes. Oh well. can’t go back in time (yet).

No comments: