Thursday, December 30, 2010

odds and ends

Going to the office today to put away the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations. I just know my office is going to be freezing and take a long time to warm up when I turn the heater on.

2 weeks ago, I worked 1 hour before hurting my knee (which was totally okay to walk on, but my supervisor couldn't accommodate the limitations the Dr gave) and today I was paid. $7.81. when I saw that in my account, I srsly LOL'd. Can't say they didn't pay me for working. my friend was all "don't spend it in 1 place"

Speaking of injured knees...I go back to the dr for a follow up. I'm trying to decide if I want to talk to her about the numbness in my left big toe. I looked up online it could be caused by improperly fitting shoes, and that would make sense since I've recently fell in love with peep toe shoes.

tonight I'll be meeting guy #3 from this one dating website I belong to. Initially I wanted to wait until the new year to meet him but he asked if I was free tonight. I should have said no, but I'm trying to be more social so I said yes. Hoping it's not an epic disaster like the last time.

Hope everyone has a good day! 2 more days until a new year!

No comments: