Tuesday, December 14, 2010

lame if I do say so myself

My supervisor has my work limitations for the rest of the week. I can’t walk/stand for no more than 2 hours a shift.

If I were my supervisor, I’d say, “okay, come in at your regular time, then leave when you’d have your break” because that’s 2 hours.

But, I understand that it has to go through HR, so I’m waiting.

Also found out that since the high school (and other schools in the city) go on winter break on Friday, my last day would be Thursday and I wouldn’t be back until school starts again on the 4th of January.

That’s going to be a pretty lame check...if I even get one on 12/30.

Either way, I’m waiting, this sucks and I have to re-work my bills for the rest of the month/year. Also has me seriously doubting how long I’ll continue working there. I’m just always in doubt now about this job.

No comments: