Friday, January 22, 2010

and the school bus rolls on...

I found the outline of courses I'd be taking for my Paralegal Degree. It's roughly 91 weeks long. Including the class I'll be finishing on Monday, 4 of the "Fundamental Level Courses" will be doing things I already know how to do - Introduction to Computers, MS Word and Internet. I suspect Word Processing for the Law Office might be something I know how to do, but I won't know for about a month (when the class starts)

my next course is roughly 2 weeks of MS Word. Another course I'm going to have to force myself to take my time with. But this time, I will really take my time. No jumping ahead or (hopefully) no lagging behind. I don't want any mistakes on my part.

Time to get ready for work. Its rainy out and it'll probably take longer to get there...or something like that.

No comments: