Tuesday, January 12, 2010

no I'm not going to be up until 4 am...at least I don't think I will

since I slept for like 8 hours (4 pm to midnight) I have all this energy but I keep yawning.

I think the weekend is catching up with me. If I'm going to continue going out on the weekends like I did this past one, I'm going to definitely need to take naps! or pick up a coffee drinking habit (which I kind of had since spending so much time with my cousins)

I finished watching Ghost Rider, reorganized my DVDs and now I'm searching for a song I keep hearing on my shuffle that isn't on iTunes...and now apparently isn't on my shuffle either? Has any one had that happen? hear a song in it's entirety and when you go to look for it (for the name or artist) can't find it on your player or iTunes? Rather frustrating! But I know the name of the song and who sings it so I was able to look for the lyrics to add to my "date" journal.

Umm I don't know what else to say. I guess I go organize my recently posted entries, download some music and go back to bed.

No comments: