Monday, January 11, 2010

Been kind of MIA for a while

Got back in touch with a friend/cousin and been hanging out with her family & friends. Lots and Lots of fun!

Jan 3rd after my cousin's Bridal Shower. We went to her fiancé's apartment to drop off the gifts and ended up hanging out there until 1 or 2 am!

Then Friday I went to Bible Study with them. I got home at a decent hour then - 11 pm.

Saturday was a fun day. Pizza, hardcore crushing and Avatar 3D! Didn't get home until 3 am and didn't go to bed until 4 am!

Tonight...err Sunday night we watched the Packers/Cardinals game, then went to my cousin's fiancé's apartment for a "family" dinner. That was fun. And then I had kind of a let down and had a little cry.

It feels like I'm being overly dramatic, but if I could stop, I would. I didn't realize I'd feel the way I felt after 4 days and it feels kind of childish but my Aunt and cousin are like "don't pull away" but I don't want to get hurt and meh! it's almost like high school all over again.

I'm NOT going to be up until 4 am! I'm going to bed now because I have a lot of cleaning to do that I neglected over the weekend. haha

No comments: