Monday, January 25, 2010

Blur

This weekend has been a blur of emotions, resolutions and laughter.

I decided if I ever got a "biker" nickname, it has to be Shy Girl. My personality around people that I know and am familiar and comfortable with (and don't have a crush on lol) is out going, but when I'm around other people, I'm a shy girl. My Aunts always tell me "don't be so shy Lizet!" even my cousin tells me that (she gets embarrassed at the sight of penises and lingerie and is out going all the time...I'm pretty much the complete opposite lol)

Friday I went a home revival with my cousin. Tears, resolutions and Norms to eat.

Saturday I went to another home revival with my cousin. More tears, resolutions, an unexpected trip to the VA Hospital and then Jack in the Box. I’ve never seen a person die, and thank God I didn’t have to this day. I had to distract myself by watching the last 10 minutes of The Green Mile and Steven Segal: Lawman, and I was still feeling weird. Luckily we were leaving and I didn’t have to feel that way anymore. We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home, then laughed and joked for an hour and a half. It was almost 4 am by the time I went to sleep...on a cold tile floor! OMG that was cold!

Sunday I was up at 630 am, dressed, and out of the apartment with my cousin by 730 am. OMG too freaking early! Got to church, had a cup of coffee (I’m not a coffee drinker, but if I continue to go to church with my cousins, then I need to have it to wake & warm me up). Loved all the singing we did. I like singing, even if my voice tends to give out fast. The service was really good. It was the last day of a 3 day “home” revival. Went to lunch after - there were 12 of us. Of course there’s sure to be fun with that many people. I wasn’t hungry much. The greasy Jack in the Box from Saturday and the 1 cup of coffee earlier in the day was not agreeing with my stomach. I ordered something light (and inexpensive) ½ order of fried zucchini and a diet coke. So much for me eating that! There was 8 long strips of fried zucchini and I was only able to eat 3 of them! LOL the rest I took home. After, my cousin, Chad, Oscar and I went to do some shopping. Cynthia and I can’t go in public with these guys! But we had fun in Smart & Final. lol We went back home, I gave Cynthia a pedicure and tried to watch some football. I didn’t succeed. I fell asleep for about 30-45 mins, woke up, had a frozen coffee and talked movies with Oscar, my Uncle and his friend.

Last night was also Cynthia’s bachelorette party! So much fun! And as it’s a bachelorette party, I can’t give out any other info. But yes, much fun. Makes me wonder who’s going to be the next to get married…

No comments: