Thursday, January 14, 2010

+/- format

- My Aunt was in the hospital since 9 or 10 this morning. She was complaining about shortness of breath and severe stomach pains. Later diagnosis was gallstones. Since they weren't infected, the ER couldn't admit her. My cousin made an appt with her primary Dr for tomorrow at 1020 am. Hopefully they agree that she's in enough pain to remove the stones/gallbladder.

+ She is home resting as comfortably as possible considering the pain she's in. (- Won't get to see her until she's out of surgery)

+ A childhood friend of mine messaged me about a job. Admissions Rep for Everest College in Gardena. Cool! She was informed about it about 2 hours ago and I guess I was the first person she thought of. yay! The interview is tomorrow at 1 pm. Had to rush to get my resume and career portfolio updated/in order.

+ I get to see him tomorrow night! Still weary about the information I was told about him, but at least I get to see him.

+ School starts January 19th - at least the online classes I'm taking. I'm very anxious/excited about this. I haven't heard from either of the two Reps I've been working with as to when I'll get books/course material. I do know that in about a month, if my grades are good, I'll be getting a laptop...going to e-mail again tomorrow

I guess that's everything. I should get in the shower and pull out my clothes for the interview. Wish me luck!

No comments: