Saturday, January 2, 2010

this isn't cool!

I may be the lowly secretary here and the office is somewhat cluttered, but I can find stuff without any problems.

Last April I went on a 2 week vacation and my office was "cleaned". A bag of about 15 plastic table covers were tossed! THEY WERE STILL GOOD! That was the first thing I noticed missing. The over the summer, well actually around Halloween, Target had some orange & yellow plates and napkins so I picked up some for the church's Thanksgiving dinner. Guess what! when I needed them, those too were missing!

Now I'm trying to redo the bulletin board and I need my decorations that I'd collected over the 8 years I've been working here. It's not much, but I BOUGHT IT WITH MY MONEY so it means A LOT to me! Valentine's Day, Easter and St. Patrick's Day decorations MISSING!

WHAT THE HELL!?

Oh wait...some Easter stuff was left. 2 bunny & egg borders were left and that's because they were in a box of balloons (which, I've never seen before)!

Not cool tossing my stuff. Makes me NOT want to put forth any addition effort to make things not look so plain and crappy.

And if my stuff hasn't been tossed, just moved someplace else...still not cool because I don't know where it's at and that does me no good!

No comments: