Thursday, January 21, 2010

not what I expected

Against my better judgment I went on with the test for my first course. It was scheduled for Monday but I thought I'd be too partied out from this weekend to even think about a test on Monday!

Well I'm taking the test and typing up some stuff for an answer and I guess in my speed I clicked some keys and the computer crashed or shut down or something! All I know is when the computer came back on and I went to Blackboard my test was submitted!

I frantically called and e-mailed my student adviser and no response. e-mail the instructor and he was able to reset it for me.

Awesome!

It took me twice as long the 2nd time because I was making sure I didn't accidentally press something to make the same thing happen because it wouldn't be deleted a 2nd time. Gotta remember that for future tests!

I took the test and was able to see my preliminary results. I missed 5. no big deal.

well no if my breakdown in the points is correct.

this test was worth 80 points.

80-64=A
63-48=B
47-32=C
31-16=D
15-0=F

If I just miss the 5, I still get an A. In fact, I can miss up 16 and still get an A! But I don't think I missed that many!

anyways...stuff to do before my dad gets home and I leave for a few hrs tonight.

No comments: