Friday, July 16, 2010

Several Things


  • I want to get back into photography. I’d prefer to be able to develop my own film...and that it’s black & white photography, but really, any kind of photography will do. This means I need to get a decent (aka cheap) camera. I am a beginner after all.
  • I want to get into bike riding. I have my eye on a few beach cruiser bikes, so now it’s a matter of actually going and buying the right one. My parents keep saying to look at the Salvation Army or thrift store, but honestly, I want something I know no one has used because there’s no telling what kind of condition it’s in.
  • I want to travel. There’s so many places I want to go and not only is there no one who can really go with me, but I can’t decide where I want to go to first.
  • And *gasp* I’m actually thinking about going back to working towards being a flight attendant (thanks in part to a tweet done by Meredith). Oh I’m still going to get my Paralegal certificate/degree and I’m still going to do the Notary Public thing too. Gosh, I’m turning into my dad with all this stuff I’m doing/want to do!
There’s more things, but these are just the things going on in my head at the moment.

No comments: