Friday, July 9, 2010

Clarity

I think that’s a song by John Mayer. But it’s also something that’s happening to me? I don’t know how to phrase that correctly, but it’s happening - or at least I think it is.

Things have been going on. Then they die out. Then it pops back up in different forms and makes me wonder and doubt what I came to realize before.

I'm (still) trying to weed out the trolls and drama llamas from my (internet) life without having to start over fresh.

Just when I think I've gotten rid of the people who I thought were causing problems, more pop up...or the same ones who were cleverly hidden reappear.

With all the stuff they're saying about me that's so bad, I don't get why they just don't remove me and be done with it instead of playing whatever game they're playing, but disguising it as "helping" me.

I just keep thinking about that saying, “you know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of you and me.” But really, the person doing the assuming is the one with pie on their face, so to speak.

I’m going to keep on assuming and let you do what you have to do and I’ll go from there.

Maybe the title of this should have been assumptions.

No comments: