Thursday, July 1, 2010

watch me scream

With just weeks until my 10 year high school reunion, plans have been changed FOR A THIRD TIME! If it changes again, I know I’m going scream! But luckily this change lowers the price of the event (from $80 to $60 now to $30!) and changes the location & time (from Beverly Hills and 6-10 (original time was 8-2 am) to an Italian place in Downey and the time is 6-10 pm).

Cool that it’s close and the price is lowered, but it honestly doesn’t seem like much research and planning has gone into this. There have been 2 “planning” meetings that I’ve been invited to but didn’t get to go to, and I’m sure if I would have gone, I could have voiced my opinions, but it seems like all the popular people are having a say and no one else it. We’ll see how this event is and that will determine if I voice my desire to plan the 20 year.

In other news, yesterday I got a letter from Invisible Man. He’s been m.i.a for nearly a month and he’s still invisible to me, but at least I know he’s still interested. Going to write him back this weekend. Got a month of stuff to tell me about...and lots of questions about some stuff that’s gone on.

I started a new class yesterday. Word Processing for the Law Office. Each day there’s upwards of 8 assignments! Luckily they’re due on July 7th, but my gosh! it’s a lot of typing and creating documents.

My parents went to the movies today. They were going to see The Karate Kid, but of course, by the time they got there, the movie had already started...so they saw The A-Team. Man! I wanted to see that! Oh well.

Friday is going to be a BUSY day! I have work, then I have to do the shopping for Saturday’s BBQ at the church and I might have to do some cooking. I don’t to much mind, but it might end up being a pizza for dinner kind of night.

Think I’m going to have a bowl of cereal or some salad. I wanted to do some shrimp, but I waited too long.

No comments: