Saturday, July 17, 2010

So you want to be a Notary Public

On August 18, 2010 I will be attending a seminar on becoming a Notary Public. That same day, I will take a 2 hour test (and hopefully pass) so that I can be one step closer to being a Notary Public. If you live in California and would like more information, click here:

I am a proud member of Golden State Notary


Yup, I registered and paid for the seminar that’s to take place on the date mentioned above. After the seminar, I take the test. After the test, I get the results...15 days to a month later! Passing is a 70.

Either I’ll obsess about those 15 days to 30 days or I’ll be so busy with school stuff that I’ll forget until someone asks me or I get the pass (or fail, though I hope not) letter in the mail. The end of September I should know one way or the other. Should I not pass, I can test again. I hope I doesn’t come to that though.

No comments: